WP:inline is a service operated by Loving Cup Productions, Ltd., with it’s principle place of business at 2420 17th St, Suite 3054, Denver, CO 80202.
WP:inline is a web-based tool that allows for annotation of WordPress-based web sites. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use Codebase.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You understand and will not hold Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using WP:inline. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure.
- Support is only provided to account holders only via methods published on our web site only. Please do not use contact methods listed on our other web site properties for support.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one (1) free account.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination.
- Loving Cup Productions’ total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the amount of revenue received by Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. from the customer in the month previous to the month in which the liability was incurred, but in no event shall exceed $300 for any one event or series of events.
- The failure of Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. and govern your use of WP:inline, superseding any prior agreements between you and Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South Carolina law.
- Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- The WP:inline interface and system is copyright © Loving Cup Productions, Ltd.. All rights reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company. This includes all repositories which are stored within WP:inline.
- In accordance with licensing requirements for WordPress plugins, our plugin is released under GPL v. 2 or higher license. This does not apply to any code, interfaces, data, data storage or other technology components hosted on our site.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Loving Cup Productions, Ltd. reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for unused services or account downgrades.
- Some payments are subject to value added tax at the current local, state, federal level and will be charged accordingly.
- When upgrading or downgrades between packages, you will be charged the new amount from your next renewal date however the new limits will be applied immediately.
- When downgrading you will be unable to downgrade to a package where your existing data is greater than that allowed by the new package.
- You can cancel your account at any time through the account management interface of the account that originally paid for the service. This is the only acceptable way to cancel your account, we cannot accept cancellation requests by phone or e-mail for security reasons.
- Accounts will be suspended if payment is not made within two days of account’s renewal date. Accounts may be cancelled and all data removed from our systems if payment has not been received within 30 days of account expiry.
- Once your account has been cancelled you will not be charged again.
- We generate full VAT invoice automatically on your renewal date. We will also attempt to debit the credit/debit card you have on your account. If payment fails, we will notify you by email and your account may be suspended pending a successful payment.
- Invoices can be downloaded and printed at any time through the web site.
- Issuing a chargeback against any payments taken by us will result in an immediate account suspension or cancellation and you will not be able to restart an account under the same or different account information.
- All account upgrades/downgrades are logged for security purposes.
We do not a offer refunds on any of our packages (unless it is our mistake or that of our payment processor). You pay for what you are subscribed to, you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time.
Excessive Bandwidth and Storage
Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts on the same package (as determined by Loving Cup Productions, Ltd.). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation. We reserve the right to charge for above average bandwidth and / or storage.