The WP:inline Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are now live in their respective stores.
What does this mean for you?
Glad you asked.
- Faster, accurate screenshots.
- Mind-numbingly simple installation.
- More time saved skating through your WP projects.
The extensions utilize native screenshot capabilities built into the major browsers that far exceed the accuracy that can be achieved through purely web based methods. So we decided to integrate these browser extensions (and the installation of them) into the plugin itself. The result is faster and more accurate screenshots for your project tickets.
Isn’t it more work to use a browser extension though?
No, it’s actually mind-numbingly simple. You don’t have to do anything to use it and barely anything to install it. Once you go through the normal set up process of setting up a WP:inline project, just
- Click the WP:inline button on your WP site.
- The plugin does a quick check to make sure the extension is installed.
- If it is, it just works in the background to make your screenshots accurate.
- If it is not installed, you’ll be prompted to install it – which is just one more click.
Like we said, mind-numbingly simple, but super helpful.
What’s the easiest way to start using the browser Extensions?
Just use WP:inline as you normally would…or you can install them directly from our downloads page.